1. Create an RMA for your item.
A. Download the RMA form at the bottom of this page.
B. Fill out all the appropriate contact information.
C. Make sure you list the ESI part number, the quantity, reason for the return, and what you want us to do with it.
2. Once the RMA request is received, an email with an RMA number will be sent to you.
3. Once you have received an RMA number, please package the item(s) and be sure to include a signed and dated copy of the RMA in the package, mark the box with your RMA number, and send it to:
Electronic Solutions, Inc.
ATTN: RETURNS (your RMA number HERE)
1355 Horizon Avenue
Lafayette, CO 80026
4. Once your RMA has been received, an email acknowledgement will be sent stating that the RMA is accounted for and approved (usually within 2-5 business days). If the RMA is incomplete, a member of the ESI team will contact you for a resolution. If the issue is not resolved within 30 days, the RMA will be returned as-is at the sender’s expense.
5. We will do everything in our power to make the RMA turnaround time as fast as possible. Unless special circumstances should arise such as mass returns or re-code/re-work projects that require extra manpower, we expect the average turn-around time for an RMA from the time that we receive it, and the time that the RMA is closed, will be approximately TWO WEEKS.
Electronic Solutions, Inc. Return Policy
Electronic Solutions, Inc. (ESI) unconditionally warrants all of the products we manufacture to be free from manufacturers defects, for 5 years from date of initial manufacture.
All returned items should be packed in anti-static material, individually tagged with the line reference number above, and returned in cartons clearly marked with the RMA#. A copy of the RMA form should be included in the package.
Unmarked packages will be refused by ESI. To be shipped back at your expense.
Should an ESI manufactured product be found to be defective we will repair or replace it free of charge.
Upon receipt of the Return Authorization Request, ESI shall issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA). The RMA# is good for (30) days. Any items returned after that time will be refused by the ESI and returned. Buyer shall return products to ESI freight prepaid, in good condition, without alteration, and include all original parts and pieces.
Returned product may be subject to a 25% restocking fee. If returned product is missing parts and pieces, restocking fee may be increased to bring product back to original specifications.
Upon receipt of returned Product, ESI may, at our sole discretion, choose to repair or replace and return the product to buyer freight prepaid, or issue a credit memo in the amount of the value of the returned Product that may be used as a credit toward future purchases for a period of (6) months after issuance.